Removing bad habits lead to a better smile. Sometimes our teeth can get discolored or damaged by daily habits that we have. Although we cannot prevent all situations that may arise, such as a coughing sickness, we can ensure we take the proper steps forward to know the dangers that exist. The qualified staff here at Michael D. Doty, D.D.S. is here to help you.
Below are a few of the reasons teeth can lose their shine and color:
– Fluorosis can cause tooth discoloration.
– Various medications can cause tooth discoloration.
– As with everything in our bodies, teeth age over time.
– Try to avoid improper or untimely oral hygiene habits.
– Avoid consuming food and drinks which can stain your teeth (including tea, wine, coffee, and soda).
– Avoid using and/or smoking tobacco.
– Illnesses to the mouth or body can cause tooth discoloration.
We can get you the smile you have always wanted. If you would like more information on our teeth whitening treatments, or to book an appointment with Dr. Michael Doty, please call us at 276-628-6251 to speak with a member of our fantastic staff. You can also visit our office in Abingdon, Virginia. Wake up tomorrow with a brighter smile!